Powerful, reactive and controllable, the Carve powers on and off instantly, so you can stay in the pocket for longer and out of the critical impact zone. Featuring a sensory pivot turn for control and huge depower range, the Carve gives you the confidence to ... focus on surfing - onshore, offshore and anything in between. Strong surf-freestyle characteristics help you perform strapless tricks and lofty jumps with ease, and enhanced down the line drift makes this versatile kite perfect for carving and tucking into a barrel. For 2022 we’ve further reduced the weight and improved the behavior of the kite. Our new Active Load Distribution Bridle system is fine-tuned for the most direct pivot steering possible, and delivers a faster livelier feel, greater stability and wind range. The lighter weight surf-tough construction delivers improved static balance and lightwind performance in surf and foil conditions. And we’ve introduced a new lighter weight bladder material in sizes 9m and above.
product code: 85000.220001
download the user manual here
Kite, Kite Bag, Repair Kit
- NEW finely-tuned Active Load Distribution Bridle System
- NEW lighter weight surf-tough construction
- Improved wind range
- Evolved drift
- Two-stage arc with direct pivot steering
- Highest quality low-drag no-pulley bridle lines
- Refined aerodynamic profile transition panels
- Fast-launching swept leading edge design
- High buoyancy leading edge diameter
- DuraLite seam protection
- Personalised performance tuning options
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- NEW HyperFlow rapid single-point inflation
- NEW recycled PET kite bag
New Bridle SystemThe new, finely tuned Carve Active Load Distribution Bridle System provides an extremely direct feel in both bar pressure and steering initiation with more intuitive feedback from the bar in both directions, so you'll always know where your kite is.
View full screen
View full screen
MEET THE CARVE
The chase is on
"There's no holding back"