Pocket frother. Foam chaser. The Swell prone-surf foilboard is shaped for controlled carving and max pumpability on endless bumps and lumps. Happy to pump. Greedy for more. It has an ultra-lightweight yet durable hybrid carbon construction that is stiff, responsive and maneuverable. Grabbable ... rails make your paddle out and duckdiving a breeze. Stable, fast-release take-offs? Sorted. Effortless touchdown recovery? Goes without saying. And we’ve cracked the code on the sweet spot - where you can remain without shifting your feet. The cutaways and the way the tail tapers reduces the volume in the tail, helping to bring the board’s centre of buoyancy forward, right underneath your stance, while the board’s longitudinal deck grip features a centreline ridge and transverse markers for tactile and visual stance referencing. The integrated tail kickpad features cutouts for your feet while prone paddling. And the wedged tail shape reduces the overall length and swing weight, improving the pumpability. Prone-surf / wake / wing / tow-surf or kite foil. No wave is 'too” anything for the Swell.
product code: 85013.210010
About the technology
- Hybrid Carbon Technology
- Integrated PVC structural stringer system
- DropBox adjustable foil mounting track (165x90 bolt spacing)
- GORE™ waterproof 2-way vent (not in 3'10)
- Deep-V double nose concave
- Fast-release cutaways and tapered tail
- Steep bevelled rails
- Compact outline with generous nose volume
- Intuitive double concave deck
- Corduroy deck grip with tactile & visual stance reference
- Integrated underside carry handle
- New Free-V and Free Foil Strap Inserts
- 3'10 does not have GORE™ Vent
- Foil Sold Separately
Board with EVA Deckpad, Leash Attachment Loop, GORE™ Vent*, DropBox Screw Pack (4x M8x30mm, 4x T-Nuts)**
Hybrid Carbon TechnologyLighter weight construction for stiffness, manoeuvrability and glide.
View full screen
View full screen
GREET THE SWELL
Catch every wave
"It's not what I ride that defines me, it's how I feel while riding."