Let the Seek wing-foil board take you places you’ve never been. Upwind, downwind, ocean roller or lake. Wherever you fly, whatever adventure you take. Engineered for performance. Early take-offs. Effortless touchdown recovery. The Seek provides you with an intuitive and direct connection to ... your hydrofoil, becoming an extension of you – the rider. It has an ultra-lightweight yet durable hybrid carbon construction that is stiff, responsive and maneuverable and it’s precisely-balanced distribution of volume means that no matter whether you’re in displacement mode, skimming or foiling, your stance remains in the same position - no shuffling required. Because every movement counts. Try it. Land it. Or pump it. Floater, sinker or somewhere in between – there’s a board size and volume for every start need. And no matter what, you won’t look like a kook carrying your setup to the water. The recessed carry handle will keep your Seek, Sonar and dignity safe.
product code: 85013.210011
download the user manual here
Board with EVA Deckpad, Leash Attachment Loop, GORE™ Vent, DropBox Screw Pack (4x M8x30mm, 4x T-Nuts)
- Hybrid Carbon Technology
- Integrated PVC structural stringer system
- DropBox adjustable foil mounting track (165x90 bolt spacing)
- GORE™ waterproof 2-way vent
- Deep-V double nose concave
- Fast-release cutaways and tapered tail
- Steep bevelled rails
- Compact outline with generous nose volume
- Double concave deck
- Corduroy deck grip with tactile & visual stance reference
- Integrated underside carry handle
- New Free-V and Free Foil Strap Inserts
Hybrid Carbon TechnologyLighter weight construction for stiffness, manoeuvrability and glide. The stiffer the board, the better it will pump and the more responsive it feels.
View full screen
View full screen
Introducing the Seek
"She just wants to fly."